Dial 5 for fun.
Suited for any level of surfer, the Surftech High 5 Surfboard was cooked up by Channel Islands staff to be fun and forgiving, with performance sprinkled in. Designed to be a quicker and nimbler offspring of the Average Joe, the High 5 will pad your wave count while still allowing for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins and terminating with deep concave vee out the tail. You can ride the High 5 however you want, but Channel Islands employees generally recommend riding it about 3-to-5 inches shorter than your height for maximum enjoyment.
- Fun and forgiving, yet also quick and nimble
- Ideal for point and reef breaks up to head-high
- Tuflite Pro-Carbon construction is light, strong, and lively
- GreenPoxy epoxy is eco-friendlier
- Can be ridden as quad or thruster fin setup
- Channel Islands recommends riding 3-to-5in shorter than height
- Item #SFC005P
- 5ft 5in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 11in
- Tuflite Pro Carbon (fused-cell EPS core, carbon stringers, 2x fiberglass layers, wood veneer, GreenPoxy resin)
- relaxed entry rocker, medium exit rocker
- [5ft 5in] 19.9in, [5ft 7in] 20.1in, [5ft 9in] 20.5in, [5ft 11in] 20.9in
- [5ft 5in] 2.6in, [5ft 7in] 2.6in, [5ft 9in] 2.8in, [5ft 11in] 2.8in
- [5ft 5in] 31L, [5ft 7in] 33L, [5ft 9in] 36L, [5ft 11in] 38L
- Tail Shape
- quad, thruster
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2017
What kind of fin system is on this board? Is it Future fin system or FCS 2 Fin system?