Butterfish Fusion Hyperdrive Surfboard
You're lucky enough to have quick access to great swells, and with the Surftech Butterfish Fusion Hyperdrive Surfboard, you can enjoy those swells all year round. This high performance surfboard puts a modern spin (and modern technologies) on a retro board to keep you shredding and looking good while you do. Designed to be high performing in varying conditions, you can confidently take it out past the break any time of year in search of your perfect wave.
The Butterfish is constructed with Surftech's Fusion Hyperdrive technology. This construction utilizes the lightest and strongest core on the market, a high performance epoxy resin, two layers of high grade fiberglass, and a natural wood stringer for rigidity, responsiveness, and durability. In plain text, the Butterfish is easy to turn and control, is responsive through off-the-lip kicks, and won't snap when you get swallowed by the sea. Like most other high performance boards, the Butterfish has a pointed nose to keep you from pearling when you dip into a steeper wave and a swallow tail for more bite in and out of turns. The twin keel fin setup enhances your turning capabilities in any conditions so you can slice through those waves as if they were butter.
- High performance surfboard with a modern take on a retro style
- Durable Fused Cell EPS Core is lightweight for high maneuverability
- 2 layers of fiber glass keep board rigid and responsive in turns
- Center natural wood stringer stiffens board for added performance
- Swallow tail gives the board bite and control in and out of turns
- Pointed nose keeps board from diving when dropping into steep waves
- Twin keel fin setup enhances turning capability in any conditions
- Item #SFC006A