An Italian icon.
The Superga Men's 2750 Classic Shoe hasn't changed much since its humble introduction to the Italian market in 1911. And that's a good thing, considering its classic Italian design has stood the test of time with clean lines and low-profile comfort. This timeless tennis shoe sports a canvas upper for lightweight comfort and breathability. Since it's made from canvas, you can toss them in the wash to create a retro faded aesthetic, much like your favorite jeans. Along the sole, crepe-textured rubber lends impressive flexibility and grip for everyday wear around town.
- Classic tennis shoe inspired by its Italian heritage
- Lightweight canvas upper creates breathable comfort
- Crepe-textured rubber sole lends sure-footed grip
- Washable for easy cleaning and subtle fading
- Item #SPV0005
- Q & A
Great Classic Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
I use these shoes while working. I'm on my feet all day and I find them to be comfortable, and my feet stay dry too. I really like the classic design and feel of these shoes. I needed a half size larger than my normal shoe size for these to fit.