Select style & size:Select options
Happy feet, happy hikers.
Happy feet means a happy hike, and with the Superfeet Trailblazer Comfort Footbed slipped into your hiking boots, your feet will definitely be happy. The Aerospring ascent dual comfort foam in the forefoot of the footbed provides reliable stability through the rigors of a good hike while the Evolyte carbon fiber stabilizer cap improves that support and stability for base comfort. Adding to that, a deep heel cup keeps your feet from slopping around in the boot while a Heel Impact Technology Pod disperses impact on your ascents and descents. The finishing touches come in the shape of Moisturewick technology with long-lasting odor control that keeps your feet fresh and dry mile after mile.
- Ultimate comfort footbed for support and cushion on the trail
- Deep heel cup prevents feet from sliding around in the boots
- Heel Impact Technology Pod disperses impact on ascents and descents
- Foam provides reliable stability during the rigors of a hike
- Carbon fiber stabilizer cap contributes to stability and support
- Moisturewick with odor control keeps feet fresh and dry
- Slimmer heel and arch length accommodate narrower feet
- Item #SFT000E
- Q & A
Great insoles for my backpacking trips!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Small - medium
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 129lbs
I bought these insoles to go hiking 200 miles in Spain. I’ve read the reviews and they seem to be my best option. I’m excited to have happy feet on my 200 mile backpacking adventure.