Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Handlebar Tape we have in stock.View Similar Products
Prizmatic Tape from Supacaz is a durable, silicone gel injected, EVA handlebar tape. Its top layer is constructed of a colorful Prizmatic polyurethane cover over a middle layer of Kush Foam. The foam is an exclusive compound that's designed to soak up road imperfections for improved bike handling and comfort on long rides over rough terrain. Furthermore, its silicone gel backing further aids in damping that quells vibrations that can lead to loss of control and numb hands. The tape is completed with the Supacaz logo embossed pattern on the surface that creates a unique look and while wicking away moisture and maximizing grip.
- High-quality bar tape that adds style points
- Prizmatic finish adds a unique finish to handlebar tape
- Durable EVA outer layer resists the elements and stays tacky when wet
- Kush foam and gel backing cushion against road noise
- Includes aluminum bar plugs for a touch of luxury
- Rubberized finishing tape is one you'll actually use
- Item #SZZ0015
- Recommended Use
- road, cyclocross, gravel, track
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2020
Shiny, hard, plastic?
- I returned this product before using it
If you've used the Super Sticky Kush bar tape before, DO NOT expect this to feel that way. This tape is a very stiff, unforgiving material. I didn't even attempt to wrap the bars after feeling the tape and reading a couple reviews from another website. Those reviews say it is extremely hard to stretch this tape enough so as not to leave bumps. I would also guess the plastic edge would be very uncomfortable under the hand, and this would definitely be slippery when wet. If none of that bothers you and you just want a shiny bar tape for fifty bucks, look no further.