Select style & size:Select options
Alta Polarized Sunglasses
The glare coming off the snow on a powder day at Utah's Alta ski resort can be pretty darn bright, and the only appropriate way to shield your eyes during aprés hour is with the Sunski Alta Polarized Sunglasses. Their polarized lenses reduce glare off of bright snow and other surfaces, while their unique retro style matches perfectly with your neon jumpsuit.
- Unique polarized shades for chilling after spring ski sessions
- Tune out the glare off of bright surfaces with the polarized lenses
- Retro styling lets you stand out in the crowd
- Included storage pouch lets you take them anywhere safely
- Item #SSK000B
- Q & A
attractive and durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wore these sunglasses on a road trip across The Loneliest Road in America, totaling 22 hours of driving. Much of it was in direct sunlight, and these glasses did just the trick. They never felt uncomfortable on my nose or ears, and they were perfectly tinted. I think these are an excellent price for such quality glasses.