Why We Like The Vantage Point Trucker Hat
Taking a high-performance spin on the standard trucker hat, Sunday Afternoons Vantage Point Trucker Hat brightens up any activity. Breathable and stretchy, we wear this hat while paddling class III rapids and running on our favorite trails. We fearlessly approach any adventure in this hat.
- Practical trucker hat is a necessity for outdoor adventures
- Front mesh panel offers breathability
- Crushable brim is easily packed
- Wicking sweatband under brim maximizes evaporation
- StrechBack Sizing is comfortable and fits most heads
- Reflective details promote visibility in low light situations
- Item #SDY005O
- [brim] 100% cotton, [crown] 100% polyester
- StretchBack Sizing
- trucker hat
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, hiking, road cycling, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
Are you Donald Duck’s nephew? If so, this hat is for you! Tiny cap with a short flat brim... perfect for Huey, Dewey, and/or Louie. Perhaps not the best fit or style for a grown man. Cannot stress how small it fits. The brim will not hold a curve. Showed my friends and they asked me if the propellor was missing from the top. Such a shame because the material feels nice.
April 5, 2019
Great hat for running.
- I've put it through the wringer
Finally a running specific hat that really breaths through the front. 10/10 in my book.