- Lightweight micro-fiber fabric is highly breathable
- UPF 50+ rating provides protection from harmful sunlight
- Extra-wide three and a quarter inch clam shell brim provides ample shade
- Removable nine and a half inch neck cape provides additional sun protection
- Elastic sizing system ensures a snug fit
- Item #SDY0033
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- travel, adventure
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 13, 2018
Sun Guide product video
Just like your favorite all-in-one tool, the Sun Guide Cap meets rugged conditions head-on with its versatility. The cap features our Convertible Ventilation™ system, an extra-wide folding Clamshell Brim™, and a wicking sweatband. The ultra-lightweight microfiber cape is ventilated for airflow, can be worn in multiple configurations, and detaches from the cap when you’re ready to kick back and reflect on another day well spent in the great outdoors.
April 29, 2018
- I've used it several times
This keeps the sun off. Great hat for high elevation hiking. Light fabric and awesome venting make this a must when under the beating sun. The brim folds in half so it is very packable.
June 3, 2014
Sun Guide Cap
Watch as Meadow takes you through all the features and benefits of the Sun Guide Cap.
April 16, 2014
Sunday Afternoons Sun Guide Cap