Select your style & size:Select options
Stylish protection, from stream to shore.
From turbulent whitewater to sun-drenched balconies, the Sunday Afternoons River Tripper Cap is a stylish, sun-blocking addition to your outdoor apparel. Not only does this cap block 98% of harmful UV rays on bright summer days, but it also keeps your head from overheating with its wicking sweatband, mesh panels, and ventilation slits. Nylon canvas fabric is both stain and water-resistant, making it a great addition for hiking, fishing, and casual exploits around town.
The folding clamshell brim allows you to stuff it inside a pack without taking up excess space. The brim's dark underside absorbs harsh sunlight from reflecting down on your eyes. For greater convenience, the Sunglasses Lock is a handy addition for securing your shades over the forehead. Also, there's a nifty pocket for hiding spare cash when you'd rather leave the wallet at home.
- Blocks harmful UV rays on summer days
- Nylon canvas is stain and water-resistant
- Ventilation slits keep your head cool
- Wicking sweatband for sweat dispersion
- Folding clamshell brim for easy packing
- Brim's dark underside absorbs harsh light
- Sunglasses Lock offers a secure attachment
- Hidden pocket safely carries cash
- Item #SDY000T
- Q & A