- A staple designed with simplicity for toasty days in the sun
- Lightweight fabric manages perspiration and vents where you need it
- Engineered to float so you don’t have to worry at the lake
- Wide brim provides plenty of coverage from harsh sun
- Easily packs down flat for travel and backpacking
- Chinstrap with cordlock keeps hat secure in gusts
- Item #SDY001Q
- ShieldTek, mesh crown
- True Fit
- [front] 3 in, [back] 4 in
- sun hat
- UPF Rating
- 3.7 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, fishing, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 4, 2020
Brim, headband inferior to past version
- I've put it through the wringer
I have a couple of these that I bought a decade ago. They are perfect hiking hats. They vent well; brim is dished down a bit for sun protection but not too much; the brim is stiff enough to hold it's own in all but the strongest winds. The inner headband was well designed. The replacement version is completely inferior. The brim is completely flat and flops around too much. The inner headband is an amorphous band of material. The venting on the new hat is much narrower as well. Too bad they ruined a great hiking hat. I have not found a good replacement yet for my old cruisers.
December 13, 2018
Cruiser Hat product video
Simplicity defined for all your warm weather explorations. This lightweight marvel is a master moisture manager with both strategic ventilation and a wicking sweatband. When you seek relief near the water, you can relax knowing your Cruiser will float should it get away from you. This is a hat you won’t forget time and time again.