- No summer trip is complete without this chic and comfortable sun hat
- Paper and polyester weave construction is breathable and packable
- Interior sweatband keeps you feeling fresh on the beach
- Full 3-inch brim blocks the sun without feeling overly large
- Interior size cord lets you adjust the fit
- Item #SDY001A
- paper/polyester weave
- interior sizing cord (21.75-22.75-inches)
- 3 in
- floppy brimmed fedora
- UPF Rating
- 5.2 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 13, 2018
Coronado Hat product video
Beach hat or fedora? Now you don’t have to choose! The Coronado is a floppy-brimmed fedora that follows anywhere you go. The fabric blend makes for warm weather comfort and easy packability. Decorative leatherette hatband dresses you up for the links or a late brunch.
September 22, 2018
- I've used it several times
Hat is bendable so very easy to pack . I also like how you can bend the sides to change the shape of the hat . It fits perfectly on my head (not too loose or snug) and can resist a little bit of wind being blown . For ref., I wear size small in helmets and this fits great.
August 30, 2016
One size doesn't always fit all
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Apparently I have a massive dome, because this (admittedly adorable) hat doesn't want to stay on. It's super cute, lightweight and provides just enough nose freckle shielding, but I'd say that if you're more comfortable in a size large (I think my head is about 17.5"), making think twice. There's a great drawstring inside for smaller heads, but for us mega-skulls, it's just not a great fit. Three stars for look and quality.
January 15, 2016
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is a nice hat, but can still be snug on the largest setting despite being adjustable if you have a large noggin. Compresses well for travel.
July 22, 2015
Sunday Afternoons Coronado Hat