- Mesh crown and slipstream vents along the headband provide air flow for hot summer days
- Stowaway crown pocket provides a place to stash essential items
- UPF 50+ rating provides protection from harmful sunlight
- Three-inch brim provides ample shade
- Can be packed flat for easy transport and pops back into shape
- Adjustable chin strap prevents the hat from blowing away in windy conditions
- Item #SDY0029
- adjustable chin strap
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- warm weather adventures
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 2, 2018
- I've used it several times
I packed this in my suitcase and it sprung right back when I pulled it out! What a dream hat. I wore it in a super strong wind and the chin cord kept it right in place. Gave great shade and looks adorable. I'll def be buying another color.
June 3, 2014
Sunday Afternoons Charter Hat Review
Sunday Afternoons put together this quick video outlining the iconic Charter Hat.
Byron Elliott J.
October 4, 2015
Style, comfort, durability, and unique handy features - this hat has it all. It exceeded my expectations when I first purchased it. I recently ordered my second one, after losing the first. Worth the premium price. On both deliveries, the hat was packaged carefully so it arrived in store shelf condition. Backcountry and Sunday Afternoons are unbeatable for product value and first-class delivery.
February 18, 2015
1. Is this (Sunday afternoon) washable? 2. How does this compare in size to Tilley 7 3/8