Select style & size:Select options
Rapidly adjusts to the lighting outside.
Equipped with the light-savvy adaptation of a photochromic lens, the Suncloud Optics Cutback Photochromic Sunglasses automatically adjust to the sunlight intensity, so you can see clearly without having to swap out lenses or sacrifice optical clarity. This light-adapting lens changes from 13 percent visible light transmission (VLT) on the sunniest of days, becoming clearer to the point of 40 visible light transmission when it's completely overcast outside. It's really a great solution for the dedicated outdoor enthusiast and athlete seeking a pair of sunglasses that's always ready for the conditions outside, regardless if it's blazing sunshine, mixed sun and clouds, or completely overcast.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Photochromic shades rapidly adjust tint to lighting outside
- Photochromic lens adjusts from 13 to 40% VLT, depending on conditions
- Sleek, head-wrapping fit with larger design for optimal sun coverage
- Megol nose pads provide a non-slip fit, even when you're sweating
- Durable Grilamid frame withstands bumps, drops, and spills
- Comes with a zippered carrying case for secure storage
- Item #SCL001D