Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Lifestyle Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
If you're not a pilot you can look like one.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and offer crystal-clear optics
- Polarized lens treatment eliminates glare from highly reflective surfaces like metal and water
- Metal alloy frame is durable and feels lightweight over your nose and temples
- Silicone nose pads grip your nose comfortably even if you sweat a little under the sun
- Fits large faces
- Microfiber cleaning and storage bag is included
- Item #SCL0049
- Q & A
Great Fit, Perfect for Outdoors
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these sunglasses as a gift for my brother-in-law, who spends a ton of time on his mountain bike and at the lake. He only wears polarized sunglasses where he lives (Southwest United States) and said these were perfect for him. He has already bought himself a second pair to have full-time in his car.
Just what I was looking for
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for an affordable pair of Aviator sunglasses and am extremely happy with these. I have a big head and these still look good on me. Great purchase for being on a budget.
Great for smaller/petite faces
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these for my wife who is 5'1" and she absolutely loves them! She was looking for a pair of aviators that weren't too big, polarized, and wouldn't break our budget. These fit the bill nicely.
Although these are not as clear as your high quality lenses; they get the job done. I secure them with some Crokies, and hit the water. A must buy for those on a budget!
#1 Metal Frame for Suncloud
This is a very popular metal frame style that looks awesome. Polarized lenses are great for all of the glare we are exposed to in the summer.