Select your style & size:Select options
If you're not a pilot you can look like one.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and offer crystal-clear optics
- Polarized lens treatment eliminates glare from highly reflective surfaces like metal and water
- Metal alloy frame is durable and feels lightweight over your nose and temples
- Silicone nose pads grip your nose comfortably even if you sweat a little under the sun
- Fits large faces
- Microfiber cleaning and storage bag is included
- Item #SCL0049
- Q & A
Great for smaller/petite faces
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these for my wife who is 5'1" and she absolutely loves them! She was looking for a pair of aviators that weren't too big, polarized, and wouldn't break our budget. These fit the bill nicely.
Although these are not as clear as your high quality lenses; they get the job done. I secure them with some Crokies, and hit the water. A must buy for those on a budget!
#1 Metal Frame for Suncloud
This is a very popular metal frame style that looks awesome. Polarized lenses are great for all of the glare we are exposed to in the summer.