Zap SubZero Split Glove
Frigid temperatures and snowy conditions give many cyclists compelling reason to stay at home on the couch with a mug of hot cocoa. At times like these, the Sugoi Zap SubZero Lobster Gloves can be the difference between extending the gains you made through winter to the next season or starting from scratch in spring. With cozy lining and a toasty lobster-claw design, these gloves will keep your digits happy through it all and keep your training on track all winter long.
Fashioned from breathable, wicking fabrics and a 100g Thinsulate liner, these gloves are built to fend off the elements with ease while letting perspiration out to avoid any cold, clammy hand situations. The split-finger lobster design provides mitten-like warmth and excellent functionality for gear shifts and braking as you traverse an idyllic grid of snow-covered gravel roads.
The Zap SubZero Lobster Gloves feature elongated wrist cuffs that tuck neatly under or over your jacket cuffs and cinch down securely with hook-and-loop strap closures to seal out errant flurries and frigid wind gusts, ensuring toasty wrists and digits throughout the ride. The curved palm fit makes for added comfort and minimal bunching against the handlebars, while Zap reflective paneling increases visibility to motorists in low-light and dreary conditions.
- Toasty lobster-style gloves for committing to winter
- 100g Thunsulate liner traps heat inside, wicks sweat away
- Split-finger provides mitten-like warmth plus shifting functionality
- Element-fighting outer fabric keeps wind, snow and rain at bay
- Elongated wrist cuffs seal the jacket gap at your wrist
- Pre-curved palm reduces bunching on the bars
- Reflective paneling boosts low-light visibility to motorists
- Item #SUG00B3
- SubZero (90% polyester, 10% spandex)
- Poron foam
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
December 18, 2017
Great Winter Mitt
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
This is a split mitt...meaning that no insulation around your individual digits (except thumb). I have used him for 2-3 hour rides in the mid to low 20°F range. My hands were never cold, nor did they get too sweaty. Also, they are waterproof which is great in wet, heavy snow conditions. As for fit, they seem true to size. I would recommend a size larger if you are close to in between sizes.