Packable protection from the elements.
Ready for fast-moving fronts and intermittent showers, the Sugoi Men's RS Jacket conveniently packs into its own pouch for deployable protection from the wind and rain. Its lightweight woven shell is wind and water-resistant, shedding passing showers and blocking blustery conditions from chilling your core on longer rides. Its ergonomic patterning provides a performance-orientated design with tapered sleeves and a fitted body for enhanced aerodynamics.
Offering super-convenient, highly packable protection, the jacket's back zippered pocket not only holds your energy gels and small accessories while you're riding, but it also acts as a self-folding pouch that fastens under your seat with its adjustable hook-and-loop straps. This makes storing your jacket a snap when conditions don't warrant extra protection, also providing on-the-fly, deployable protection when sudden storms threaten your cycling session.
- Convenient cover for intermittent showers on the ride
- Wind and water-resistant to keep you dry and warm
- Ergonomic panels stay comfortable on the bike
- Stay aerodynamic thanks to fitted core design
- Light and packable for easy storing in your back pocket
- Zippered back pocket stashes gels and tools, doubles as self-storage
- Item #SUG00AB
- HydroLite (100% polyester)
- 1 zippered rear
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days