RS Climber`s Jersey
Soar up canyons in cool comfort with Sugoi's RS Climber's Jersey. This airy top combines Race Mesh panels in the front for optimized ventilation, with Full Moon fabric on the back that offers a touch of sleek sun protection to keep you covered on the long, arduous climbs. It's cut with a slim, next to skin fit that reduces bulk and wrinkles to reduce drag on your descents, and features raw-edge hems at the sleeves for a seamless transition as you cut through the wind. If the airy fabric isn't enough, a full-length front zipper is there to offer you much needed respite when you're on an exposed pitch and need an extra hit of ventilation.
- A lightweight jersey for soaring up summer climbs
- Race Mesh front elevates ventilation, wicks sweat, and dries
- Keep you shoulders covered with Full Moon UPF 15 protection
- Slim, race-ready fit reduces drag and keeps you streamlined
- Drop heat in a pinch on steep climbs with full-length zip
- Deep back pockets securely store your nutrition and multi tool
- Item #SUG00FL
- [front] Race Mesh, [back] Full Moon
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
July 5, 2020
Snug and Sheer
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 131 lbs
An attractive, slim-fitting shirt. I liked the feel of the fabric and thought it would be as breathable as advertised, but as a rider of stand-up bicycles the mesh is too sheer for my tastes so I returned it. A sport bra is definitely needed underneath. Also, though my size and weight pointed toward a large it felt too snug across the shoulders and upper chest. I am small-boned, yet the elastic bands on the arms were also somewhat tight. All that might be okay for hard core hunched-over road racers, but is not comfortable for cyclists who ride in a more casual upright position. It fit nicely around the lower back and abdomen. The placement of the pockets made it easy to reach inside. Were it not quite so sheer I would have exchanged it for the next size up.