A shorts revolution.
Sugoi is known for making hardworking tri apparel for self-sponsored triathletes more interested in age group podiums than the world circuit. If your pockets are shallower than a pro's but you don't want to sacrifice on fit and breathability in a race, give the Sugoi RPM Tri Short a go this season. Built with moisture-wicking fabric in a contoured, next-to-skin fit, the RPM will support your muscles as you move through the grueling phases of a race, helping you stay dry from the moment you strip off your wetsuit and run your bike out of T1. And like any good tri short, the RPM will keep you supported on the bike with its fast-drying TriLite 3 chamois. This lithe, stretchy insert provides just enough cushion in the saddle on the bike leg, but won't cramp your style when it's time to turn up the cadence and run for the finish line.
- Race in comfort all summer in this workhorse tri short
- Multi-panel design follows a close, form-fitting cut
- Lightly compressive fabric supports your muscles
- UPF 50 rating helps protect your skin from the sun
- Folded leg bands sans silicone grip without pulling
- Light, flexible chamois won't slow you down on the run
- Drawcord waistband lets you customize fit
- Item #SUG00CU