Designed for the cyclist pushing through the onslaught of wind-battered rain and chilly temperatures in transitional months and the beginning of winter, the Sugoi Resistor Bootie provides an ideal combination of lofty insulation and weather-resistance. PU-coated Resistor Fleece traps warmth from escaping while repelling oncoming rain and road spray from soaking your feet, only to leave them tingly and numb in the cold. Ultimately, this insulated, water-resistant design protects you from the elements, but without adding much in the way of mobility-reducing bulk or excess weight to the equation.
For easier entry and exit, the Resistor Bootie features an offset rear zip that facilitates quick on and off without rubbing your Achilles the wrong way. For even greater comfort, wrap-around seams ensure an irritation-free fit on the road, especially when you're riding long distances in foul weather. It's rounded out with an abrasion-resistant material along the toe, heel, and underside to prevent premature wear and tear, as well as a reflective heel pull for greater visibility and elastic cuff for a secure fit. Please note, the Sugoi Resistor Bootie is only compatible with three-hole road cleats.
- Essential warmth and weather-resistance for inclement weather
- PU-coated Resistor Fleece provides insulation and water-resistance
- Offset rear zip for easier entry and irritation-free cycling
- Wrap-around seams alleviate irritation and chafing issues
- Abrasion-resistant toe, heel, and shoe underside
- Reflective heel pull stands out in low-light
- Elastic cuff for a secure, slip-free fit
- Only compatible with three-hole cleats
- Item #SUG00DQ
What do you think about this product?
February 23, 2020
I am updating my review based on further use. These are good light weight booties, but durability was sacrificed for light weight. I will likely only get one winter out of them. If you can afford to buy a new pair every winter, these are otherwise great booties