Whether you've just made things official by signing up for your first tri or decided to try out your local shop's weekly riding group, getting into cycling can be daunting. Sugoi's Neo Pro Jersey acts as a loyal liaison between you and the world of two wheels, making sure your first few miles ever inspire you to head out for more.
Cycling's a sweaty sport, but the Neo Pro's FinoTech polyester construction is well-equipped to take on sweltering summer days. A stretchy, lightweight fabric, FinoTech pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry as you tackle new climbs, while following your body movements in a tailored, but not race-fit silhouette. The jersey's nine-inch zipper will also come in handy on warmer days; tug it open when shade's nowhere to be found to shed heat fast and keep air moving. While you get used to stretching out in your drops, standing in the saddle, and catching your breath on your hoods, the Neo Pro's elastic waist hem secures the jersey in-place so you can focus on the road ahead.
- Embrace your new cycling hobby with this versatile jersey
- Slim fit is at home on a shop ride or in your first fondo
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool and dry on summer rides
- Three rear pockets hang onto a phone and a few ride snacks
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on sunset rides
- Item #SUG00DW
- Q & A
Good jersey. Good price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 120lbs
The only drawback so far is that it has two rear pockets; I wish for three