Early season defense.
You haven't let winter stop you from getting outside on the bike, aside from a few especially nasty storms. Now that the ground is beginning to thaw, you know you're ready to leave the trainer behind for the season. During the in-between days before spring truly takes hold, keep the Sugoi Firewall 180 Zap Tight close-at-hand to ward off still-wintry breezes and stay visible to motorists on dim, short evenings.
Made with Sugoi's Firewall 180 softshell and MidZero thermal fabrics, the tight holds a breathable layer of heat next to your muscles as you ride for insulation, and it also repels rain and wind if you're riding on damp roads or through a light drizzle. Sugoi's highly reflective Zap panels on the legs take advantage of your legs' movement to capture the attention of other road users, and the chamois-free design lets you pick the liner that works best for you.
- Brave cold, early-season conditions in this softshell tight
- Fabric treated to block wind and rain as you ride
- Slim fit follows your movements on the bike
- Highly reflective Zap panels keep you visible on dim roads
- MidZero and Firewall 180 provide breathable insulation
- Tight allows you to add the chamois liner of your choice
- Item #SUG00B0