Goose bumps no more.
When chilly mornings spur indecision about heading for a spin in your cycling shorts, opt for the longer-cut warmth of the Sugoi Women's Evolution Knicker. Not only do knickers keep your legs from succumbing to goose bumps on crisp mornings before the sun heats things up, but they're also a great way to extend your riding into the cooler seasons of spring and fall.
Standing out as one of its most notable features, the RC Pro Chamois forms to the unique contours of your body with four-way stretch panels and ergonomic shaping. High-density foam effectively soaks up any road bumps and vibration transmitted through your saddle, so you're able to pedal for long distances without chafing or fatigue setting in.
Sugoi incorporates Evo Plus fabric for moisture-wicking and breathable capabilities. This stretchy, quick-drying fabric keeps you pleasantly cool on the road, also retaining muscle support desired for pedaling long distances. Sugoi's inclusion of a wide, pressure-distributing waistband boosts its appeal and silicone grippers hold a steady grip on your calves without the pinching known to elastic-style bands.
- Extra coverage for chilly mornings and cool seasons
- RC Pro Chamois soaks up fatiguing road vibration
- Evo Plus fabric wicks moisture and breathes well
- Wide, pressure-distributing waistband boosts comfort
- Silicone calf grippers hold steady without pinching
- Form-fitting support and stabilization
- Item #SUG00CP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great fit and excellent padding.