Ice that doesn't melt in the summer heat.
Pedaling in intense heat can make us all feel like we'd be better off just tossing our jersey on the side of the road and maybe coming back for it later. But before the heat makes you do anything hasty this summer, we'd recommend giving Sugoi's Evolution Ice Jersey a look if you plan on training through the dog days of summer.
Made with cooling polyester and spandex fibers, this jersey actually cools you down and wicks sweat at a rate reactive to your output, while also maintaining plenty of stretch to keep up with your movements on the road. Sugoi includes three standard rear pockets to stow spare tubes and ride nutrition, as well as a fourth zippered pocket for stowing essentials you can't afford to lose, like a few dollars to use if you stumble across an ice cream truck mid-ride.
- Finally, a jersey ready to handle the hottest rides
- Poly blend cools skin and wicks sweat for refreshing comfort
- Semi-fitted design keeps the cooling fabric close to skin
- Sun-protection rating of UPF 20 helps defend against UV rays
- Multiple pockets at the rear stash tubes, snacks, maps, and phone
- Item #SUG00C2
- Q & A
Decent jersey, runs big in the gut
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 150lbs
The jersey is a good material but I found that it runs big in the gut. I have a broad chest and shoulders (for a cyclist) and not too big of a belly. Large jerseys typically fit well but this jersey bunched up in the stomach area. There was 4+" of extra material around my belly which just got in the way.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 160lbs
i live in the Southeast US (Raleigh). Handles the summer heat as well as anything else i have worn. Fit is snug but comfortable.