Ice that doesn't melt in the summer heat.
Pedaling in intense heat can make us all feel like we'd be better off just tossing our jersey on the side of the road and maybe coming back for it later. But before the heat makes you do anything hasty this summer, we'd recommend giving Sugoi's Evolution Ice Jersey a look if you plan on training through the dog days of summer.
Made with cooling polyester and spandex fibers, this jersey actually cools you down and wicks sweat at a rate reactive to your output, while also maintaining plenty of stretch to keep up with your movements on the road. Sugoi includes three standard rear pockets to stow spare tubes and ride nutrition, as well as a fourth zippered pocket for stowing essentials you can't afford to lose, like a few dollars to use if you stumble across an ice cream truck mid-ride.
- Finally, a jersey ready to handle the hottest rides
- Poly blend cools skin and wicks sweat for refreshing comfort
- Semi-fitted design keeps the cooling fabric close to skin
- Sun-protection rating of UPF 20 helps defend against UV rays
- Multiple pockets at the rear stash tubes, snacks, maps, and phone
- Item #SUG00C2