Scarlett Bib Pant
- Burly bibs built for backcountry touring and powder riding
- 3-layer construction includes waterproof, air permeable protection
- Ventilation zippers at each hamstring amplify airflow
- Halter bib allows drop-seat functionality for women
- Powder cuffs with Cordura cuffs protecting them from abrasion
- Zippered side access with snap closure ensures a secure fit
- Item #SFO0025
- [membrane/laminate] waterproof, air permeable [face fabric] (3-layer)
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered bib, 2 zippered thigh
- DWR coating, 4-way stretch, gripper elastic
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 21, 2019
Perfect for all mountain pursuits!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 128 lbs
I love these bibs! The fit true to size and are super comfy. The material is lightweight and soft. The halter bib doesn’t rub or pull on my neck. It makes going to the bathroom super easy...you don’t have to shed any layers up top. These are my go-to bibs for resort riding and splitboarding. Highly recommend!