Why We Like The Scarlett Bib Pant
Strafe's Scarlett is a burly bib pant that we love to have for riding powder in or out of bounds. Its thin, durable 3-layer construction includes a waterproof membrane with enhanced breathability for backcountry touring. Unlike most breathable membranes, which only breathe until after you start sweating, air-permeable membranes breathe the moment you put the pant on. Strafe styled Scarlett's bib like a halter top with adjustable suspenders that allow easier drop-seat functionality for women.
- Burly bibs built for backcountry touring and powder riding
- 3-layer construction includes waterproof, air-permeable protection
- Ventilation zippers at each hamstring amplify airflow
- Halter bib allows drop-seat functionality for women
- Powder cuffs with Cordura cuffs protecting them from abrasion
- Zippered side access with snap closure ensures a secure fit
- Item #SFOC014
- [membrane/laminate] eVent DV Flex (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered chest, 2 thigh cargo
- Side Zips
- stretch powder
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help