Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Men's Nomad Jacket is Strafe Outerwear's most durable shell designed specifically for big mountain skiing and snowboarding. Constructed with a burly eVent shell, the Nomad provides waterproof and highly breathable protection that keeps you dry and comfortable whether you're skiing powder on a white-out day or carving steep groomers under a blue sky. Unlike traditional PU membranes, eVent membranes are breathable the moment you put the jacket on, so you don't have to start sweating before the membrane starts to transfer heat and moisture.
- Strafe's most durable shell for skiing or snowboarding
- Durable, waterproof, and air-permeable eVent membrane
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood with visor
- Zippered underarm vents provide temperature regulation
- Removable powder skirt seals out snow on deep days
- Adjustable cuffs with internal elastic wrist gaiters
- Large pockets offer plenty of storage for gear and essentials
- A longer length and fuller cut fits over bulky mid-layers
- Item #SFOC00I
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.