Nomad Bib Pant
Japan, Iceland, Austria, Chile, who knows where you'll find powder this year? Thankfully, the Strafe Outerwear Men's Nomad Pant is ready to chase storms with you, and it won't complain the slightest bit about sleeping in your truck or catching brutal redeye flights to snowy destinations. The Nomad's 3-layer eVent shell provides extremely high levels of waterproofing that still remain breathable while hiking for tasty backcountry lines, and fully taped seams and Vislon zippers make sure you don't feel a drop of water on resort powder days.
- Waterproof bib pant that can handle anything winter can throw at it
- DValpine eVent Membrane keeps water out and offers breathability
- Stretchy bib is comfortable and keeps out snow on deep days
- Large thigh vents on inside and outside of legs dump heat fast
- Plethora of pockets hold skins, granola bars, and other necessities
- Internal Cordura skuff guards prevent fraying from hiking
- Item #SFOC00N
- [face] 100% nylon with DWR, [backer] 100% polyester
- 2 hand, 2 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 14, 2021
Super comfy and protective
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
Got these last season and used about 10-15 days so Fay. Got XL and have 36 waist. Length is great for my 34 inseam. Very breathable and a little colder than gore, but the breathability is worth it. Fabric is comfortable and bib features like reverse zipper fly is so great. Vents on both thighs and pockets are well thought out. Great product and time will tell on durability. But event is just better than gore IMO So I have used this for a few seasons and it?s held up well. Through the trees and no damage. Great bib
December 12, 2020
Awesome, but check sizing....
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
Strafe gear is great! I have both the Nomad jacket and pants. I like their tech better then Gore Tex. Comfortable, not stiff and loud like others. Great features, quality zips, etc. But be warned in sizing. I am 6? 2? and 205lb. Most stuff I wear is XL. I got the Large Strafe cause I read it runs big. The large fits great as the free ride fit is longer all around (sleeves, length, etc.). But the large pants were very baggy. I sent back the large and got the medium. I haven?t worn anything medium since grade school, but these pants run really long as well. Returns were no issue, super happy with my set up. Good luck!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help