Whether you're getting out on the touring setup or you're lapping the resort, the Strafe Meadow jacket offers premium protection and breathability for any weather and activity. This clean, streamlined jacket offers a 3-layer eVent membrane for superior waterproofing while staying lightweight so you can venture further off the beaten path.
- A versatile snowsports jacket for venturing into uncharted terrain
- eVent 3L membrane offers superior waterproofing and breathability
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from leaking to your midlayers
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat when working hard
- Powder skirt is removable to lessen the weight for touring
- Seamless shoulders prevent wear from a touring pack
- Zippered pockets securely carry essentials along the way
- Item #SFO0024
[membrane/laminate] DValpine eVent (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
[external] 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 media, 1 mesh dump
Polatec Power Dry
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Q & A
Favorite Shell Jacket!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
Super breathable and easy to layer under, this is my go-to jacket for splitboarding or just resort riding. The material is super soft and I get a lot of compliments on the Candy Red color. Fits true to size.