- A versatile snowsports jacket for venturing into uncharted terrain
- eVent 3L membrane offers superior waterproofing and breathability
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from leaking to your midlayers
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat when working hard
- Powder skirt is removable to lessen the weight for touring
- Seamless shoulders prevent wear from a touring pack
- Zippered pockets securely carry essentials along the way
- Item #SFO0024
- [membrane/laminate] DValpine eVent (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 media, 1 mesh dump
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- adjustable, removable
- Polatec Power Dry
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 21, 2019
Favorite Shell Jacket!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 128 lbs
Super breathable and easy to layer under, this is my go-to jacket for splitboarding or just resort riding. The material is super soft and I get a lot of compliments on the Candy Red color. Fits true to size.