Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hayden Jacket
What's cooler: winter weather or the shred-ready Hayden Jacket? It's a hard choice, but we will say we love the versatility of this insulated layer. Its waterproof construction keeps us dry when we're skiing in a storm or surfing through powder. PrimaLoft Black insulation is both toasty and eco-friendly, so we stay warm without worry. Not only is this jacket techy enough for any winter adventure, but it also features a significant amount of storage, including dual-entry hand pockets, to keep our belongings safe and secure.
- Versatile ski jacket ready for resort and side-country adventures
- Recon membrane defends against weather without limiting mobility
- Temperature-regulating PrimaLoft made from recycled materials
- Mesh-lined underarm zips shed heat without letting snow in
- Removable powder skirt readies this jacket for everyday wear
- Adjustable hood fits around your helmet to block wind and snow
- Integrated thumb gaiters made from moisture-wicking Polartec
- Pack-friendly construction with raglan sleeves for comfy travel
- Item #SFOC00K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.