Select a Size
Select a Color
Head out with the Strafe Men's Drifter Jacket under your shell when you're logging powder laps, then wear it as a stylish standalone piece when you hit the resort's watering hole for post-ski pints. It's insulated with lightweight and low-profile Primaloft Gold for warmth without bulk, and the ripstop fabric shrugs off light snow.
- An insulated jacket for under a ski shell or wearing around town
- Nylon ripstop fabric is light, tough, and water-resistant
- Primaloft Gold offers light and low-profile warmth
- Interior windguard seals out gusts to keep you warm
- Seamless shoulders prevent wear from a backpack
- Zippered chest pocket secure small items while on the move
- Regular fit allows for extra layers underneath
- Item #SFO001I
- 20D ripstop nylon
- 60g Primaloft Gold (100% polyester)
- 1 zippered chest, 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 160 lbs
Dope jacket crazy soft inner lining that keeps super warm!
October 31, 2019
Stylish, and holds its own in the cold
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
I originally got this jacket because I was drawn to the style. The diamond quilted pattern and long cuffs are definitely changing the game on the classic bomber look. But when the temperature dropped into the 30s last week, I was totally sold. I've never worn a stylish jacket like the Strafe Drifter that also holds its own when it comes to combating the cold. This jacket is made with all the best materials (Primaloft Gold insulation is a must in my mind for a lightweight and compactable jacket). But what set this jacket apart for me was the cut and shape. The staff at Strafe truly know what a jacket needs, and it shows, because the attention to detail in this jacket is incredible. The long cuffs not only looks rad, but also acted as a wall to keep the wind from penetration up the sleeves. The draw cord for the waist did the same. The material on the inside was stylish and comfy. Wearing this jacket felt great! Whether on the hill or around town, this jacket will not disappoint. I really shouldn’t have been that surprised; this is the kind of design work that Strafe is doing with all of their stuff. The jacket runs a little longe and is comfy. Could probable get away with a size smaller if you don't like the longer fit.