When it comes to fast and steep ascents, paired with equally speedy and technical descents, look no further than the Strafe Outerwear Men's Cham Pant. Designed specifically for alpine touring, the Cham features Recon 3L 4-way Stretch exterior that's not only incredibly lightweight and stretchy, but highly breathable and fully waterproof. Additionally, the stretchy composition of the fabric, combined with the articulated construction, offers unimpeded mobility and a full range of motion that makes the Cham ideal for hiking and skinning.
Additionally, the waist is fully adjustable for a personalized fit, while the zippers are watertight for added protection against errant moisture and precipitation. However, should you begin to heat up (as one does when working hard to earn their turns), the top-down side vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation, so you don't have to stop and pause for relief. The thigh pockets are generously-sized and tout a mesh beacon slot, and the stretchy boot gaiters protect your footwear and baselayers. Not to mention, the Cordura kick patches double the longevity of your instep and ultimately safeguards the pant from sharp crampons or ski edges.
- Touring specific pants for bagging big peaks and bigger lines
- 3L fabric is waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable
- Stretchy DWR gaiters keep snow out when boot packing across ridges
- Exposed Hamstring vents expel heat quickly if you start to sweat
- Lower cuff clips to any boot to prevent damage from crampons
- Extra tall external scuff guards keep your pants looking fresh
- Large pockets allow easy access to tools and snacks while touring
- Item #SFO001C