Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ski quivers are one thing, but outerwear quivers? There's no need to have more than one pair of shred pants this season when you have the Strafe Outerwear Men's Capitol Pant. This versatile pant's Polartec Neoshell fabric is waterproof to keep you dry on the deepest powder days of the season, and is extremely breathable for airy comfort from long slogs in the backcountry to hot laps through the terrain park. The fabric is also surprisingly stretchy so it won't hold you back when you're earning your turns. When the going gets strenuous, thigh and hamstring vents help regulate your body temperature to keep you cool as you seek out fresh stashes of powder.
- Waterproof ski and snowboard pants protect you from the worst storms
- 3L shell construction paired with fully sealed seams repel moisture
- Gore-Tex laminate breathes with you while blasting down all-time runs
- Adjustable waist and removable suspenders dial in the perfect fit
- Cordura reinforced hem protects against boot buckles and ski edges
- Item #SFOC00L
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.