Ski quivers are one thing, but outerwear quivers? There's no need to have more than one pair of shred pants this season when you have the Strafe Outerwear Men's Capitol Pant. This versatile pant's Polartec Neoshell fabric is waterproof to keep you dry on the deepest powder days of the season, and is extremely breathable for airy comfort from long slogs in the backcountry to hot laps through the terrain park. The fabric is also surprisingly stretchy so it won't hold you back when you're earning your turns. When the going gets strenuous, thigh and hamstring vents help regulate your body temperature to keep you cool as you seek out fresh stashes of powder.
- Waterproof ski and snowboard pants protect you from the worst storms
- 3L shell construction paired with fully sealed seams repel moisture
- Gore-Tex laminate breathes with you while blasting down all-time runs
- Adjustable waist and removable suspenders dial in the perfect fit
- Cordura reinforced hem protects against boot buckles and ski edges
- Item #SFOC00L
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered cargo, 1 zippered back,
- mesh-lined zippered thigh
- belt loops
- included elastic suspenders
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 19, 2019
Used these pants for a day on the mountain in a serious storm. Kept me warm the whole day!