The people's choice.
Ski quivers are one thing, but outerwear quivers? There's no need to have more than one pair of shred pants this season when you have the Strafe Outerwear Men's Capitol Pant. This versatile pant's Polartec Neoshell fabric is waterproof to keep you dry on the deepest powder days of the season, and is extremely breathable for airy comfort from long slogs in the backcountry to hot laps through the terrain park. The fabric is also surprisingly stretchy so it won't hold you back when you're earning your turns.
When the going gets strenuous, thigh and hamstring vents help regulate your body temperature to keep you cool as you seek out fresh stashes of powder. The adjustable waist and removable suspenders ensure you have a personalized, secure fit so you can focus on your skiing, not pulling your pants up. To up the durability of the pants so they last for multiple seasons, durable Cordura® patches at the hem guard against abrasion from ski boots, edges, and crampons.
- Ski pant that functions at both the resort and in the backcountry
- Polartec NeoShell offers waterproof protection from fresh powder
- NeoShell provides breathability for ascents on the skin track
- Face fabric has 4-way stretch for freedom of movement off-piste
- Thigh and hamstring vents control temperature for comfortable ride
- 4-way stretch powder cuffs fit over boots to seal out fresh snow
- Durable Cordura® hem guards protect against boot and ski abrasion
- Suspenders, adjustable waist offer personalized, secure fit
- Item #SFO0018