Select a size:
Why We Like The Belle Pant
On pow days, we rely on the Belle Pant for its unmatched mobility and lightweight warmth. Whether we’re sitting on the chairlift in a blizzard or getting the first turns at the resort, we stay warm and move freely in this pant.
- Insulated snow pant for carving turns on pow days
- 3-layer membrane with DWR finish offers reliable weather protection
- Light, low-profile insulation is warm without sacrificing mobility
- Double ripstop lining offers next to skin comfort
- Cordura reinforced hem is resistant to damage
- Pant cuff is adjustable with stretch gaiters to keep snow out
- Hamstring vents help you cool off when the clouds part
- YKK Aquaguard zippers and straps are water-resistant
- Item #SFO001Z
- [face fabric] 100% nylon face, 100% polyester jersey backer, DWR treatment [lining] 100% nylon
- 40g PrimaLoft Gold with Cross Core
- 2 thigh, 1 coin
- hook belt adjustment and built-in webbing
- Claimed Weight
- Ski, Snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.