Spacedye SS Polo Shirt
Wearing a Polo during your favorite weekend activities doesn’t mean you have to suffer those awful cotton collars that leave your neck chafed. This Spacedye Short-Sleeve Polo uses a synthetic construction to promote ultimate comfort whether you’re at the weekly potluck or out for a quick nine holes.
- Short-sleeve Polo transitions seamlessly from the links to the office
- Stretchy materials lay-up moves with you when you’re on-the-go
- Polyester construction is soft to the touch and layer-friendly
- Relaxed fit promotes comfort without sacrificing style
- Spacedye print supplies a subtle yet unique aesthetic
- Item #SICZ271
- 100% polyester
- Recommended Use
- casual, lounging
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 18, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
The feel is comfy and breathable. The fit is a little more snug and the sleeves are a little shorter then what I’m use too.
August 8, 2020
A little tight around the arms
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 155 lbs
For shirts I mostly wear medium but sometimes large. I have a thin waist but broad shoulders and maybe am wider in the lat area than some. This polo is made of very smooth, cool feeling material. It is not scratchy like some poly and feels great and gives me a nice trim fit. Unfortunately when I raise my arms there is significant binding around my shoulders and armpits. I have considered buying the same shirt in large but am worried that may be too large.