Ski/Snow Puffer Jacket
When you need a puffy winter jacket to see you through both active and casual pursuits, the Ski/Snow Puffer Jacket is your answer. This insulated piece is soft and warm for all-around winter comfort, and built with helpful features that come in handy on the ski hill.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A well-insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold weather
- Weather-resistant fabric sheds light snow and dirt
- Synthetic insulation delivers reliable wet-weather warmth
- Adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem keep the heat in and the snow out
- Internal snow skirt blocks that cold white stuff from getting in
- Active fit cut for low-bulk performance
- Item #SICZ2CH
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester, [insulation] synthetic
- fixed, adjstable
- 2 hand, 2 chest
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2021
Runs very big
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
The listed size measurements are off. Even at the right size this jacket is bulky/boxy.
January 19, 2021
Love this Jacket!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 205 lbs
Fits great and love how it feels. Very true to size, and so warm!!
January 9, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 125 lbs
For the past 20 years I have been in search of the perfect winter dog walking jacket for Ohio winters. I am embarrassed to admit how much I have spent over the years trying to find a jacket that I can just slip on in temps lower than 30F and be warm without other layers. I bought the red one since it was the lowest sale price and I had planned to deface it with reflective tape. This coat checked every box and one that I didn't expect... warm hand pockets. Chest pockets are perfect for extra bags and flashlight... internal pocket for phone. Zippers work well, easy zip with no catching on fabric. So far, I have tested this down to 16F without a mid-layer coat and was toasty warm. The surprise is that I can also wear into the upper 30s without overheating, even without pit zips. I haven't been caught in a downpour, but it performed well in snow and in a misty drizzle. I can't say enough about the pockets... it has eliminated the need for mittens/gloves since I tether my dog to me with a carabiner. For the Stoic designers, the only thing I would add is a rear hood adjustment. I ended up liking this coat so much that I bought another one in black to use as an every day winter coat. I can't think of a better value purchase, for me at least. If you want a warm synthetic coat... this one is a winner.
February 24, 2021
For this jacket in size SMALL, can you provide dimensions for: 1. Shoulder-to-shoulder width 2. Armpit-to-armpit width 3. Lenght. Also, what are the upper chest zips for? - Thank you.