Select style & size:Select options
Sherpa Lined Jacket
Weather-resistant and lined with fleece, the Stoic Boys' Sherpa Lined Jacket is a shoulder-season essential. It features a durable face fabric that sheds spring showers and blustery autumn winds, and the fleece lining adds warmth to his recess and backyard outings when temperatures start to drop. The fixed hood adds additional protection on the stormier days, while an assortment of pockets keep essentials safe and his fingers warm.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Fleece-lined jacket for braving the changing seasons
- Durable polyester shell sheds light rain and wind
- Fuzzy lining keeps him warm on chilly fall days
- Zippered chest pocket keeps essentials safe
- Reflective logo keeps him visible in low-light conditions
- Regular fit leaves room for layering on colder days
- Item #SIC00DJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 4'0"
- Weight: 69lbs
My son is very happy with this jacket and will be happily wearing it during shoulder seasons and warm winter days with layers beneath. It’s cute too. He is a 7/8 in most brands leaning more towards 8 now, I bought the 8 and it fits with ample room to layer and to grow. It’s not thick by any means but he hasn’t complained about being cold at all while wearing it here in New England during what has been a fairly cold and rainy fall. The lining is a soft short pile fleece more like a fleece velour in a pretty blue, the outside will be great at hiding stains and spots. Seriously for $26 you can’t go wrong just buy it.