Why We Built The Stoic Shell Anorak 2.0
Round two—the Stoic Shell Anorak 2.0 is ready to rip the resort while we throw tricks like it's 1994. Its retro look doesn't impede its modern tech: the waterproof shell and helmet-sized hood offer ample protection in wet winter weather, and mesh-lined vents offer relief during high-output rides.
- Vintage-inspired pullover shell with snow-ready performance
- 2-layer membrane keeps snow out and lets vapor escape
- Anorak styling with side-zip for venting and easy entry
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump additional heat
- Relaxed fit allows easy layering with base- and midlayers
- Helmet-compatible hood offers coverage while your noggin's safe
- Adjustable cuffs and hem provide all-around protection from sneaky snow
- Item #SICZ2R1
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon, [mesh panels] 95% nylon, 5% spandex
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 1 zippered kangaroo, 1 zippered front, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- mesh-lined underarm zippers, 1 side zipper
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help