Midweight Insulated Jacket
When you're taking a break from the slopes to explore town, the Stoic Midweight Insulated Jacket brings the warmth with you. This insulating layer features a down-imitation synthetic stuffing, which uses lofty air space to trap your body heat, yet won't collapse if it gets a little damp. That being said, the stretchy shell fabric is treated to cause the weather to bead up and roll off, so you don't need to drag your hardshell with you everywhere you go. Best of all, a reversible design means double the style, double the use, and one less jacket to stuff into your suitcase next time you fly.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Insulated jacket for mountain town warmth and style
- Reversible design offers two ways to wear it
- Fabric treated to shed light dirt and precipitation
- Faux down insulation offers warm-when-wet protection
- Four-way mechanical stretch provides full mobility
- Insulated hood keeps your ears warm in windy weather
- Adjustable hem and banded cuffs keep cold air from sneaking in
- Regular fit layers easily over your dinner attire
- Item #SIC00DY
- Q & A
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 135lbs
Bought this for my son who’s growing like a weed. Great jacket especially for the price. Worn in single digit temps with layers and he never complained of being cold. It’s only been used for a week so I can’t speak to durability but it’s been fine thus far. Does what it’s supposed to do on the cheap.