Midweight Insulated Jacket
When you're taking a break from the slopes to explore town, the Stoic Midweight Insulated Jacket brings the warmth with you. This insulating layer features a down-imitation synthetic stuffing, which uses lofty air space to trap your body heat, yet won't collapse if it gets a little damp. That being said, the stretchy shell fabric is treated to cause the weather to bead up and roll off, so you don't need to drag your hardshell with you everywhere you go. Best of all, a reversible design means double the style, double the use, and one less jacket to stuff into your suitcase next time you fly.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Insulated jacket for mountain town warmth and style
- Reversible design offers two ways to wear it
- Fabric treated to shed light dirt and precipitation
- Faux down insulation offers warm-when-wet protection
- Four-way mechanical stretch provides full mobility
- Insulated hood keeps your ears warm in windy weather
- Adjustable hem and banded cuffs keep cold air from sneaking in
- Regular fit layers easily over your dinner attire
- Item #SIC00DY
- Q & A
bang for your buck!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 210lbs
got this for my husband, it is amazing! super warm, soft, breathable and incredibly warm! get this jacket now! you will not regret it!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 230lbs
I initially purchased an XL and was disappointed when I tried it on because it fit more like a Large. I called backcountry and they immediately fixed my situation by sending me a XXL! I would definitely recommend going up a size in this jacket as it is tight in the shoulder area. Other than that, I have been extremely impressed. I am in Washington DC right now and it has been in the single digits and very windy, even if I only wear a t-shirt underneath this jacket my upper body remains warm. Almost too warm, which actually makes it enjoyable to wear since I don't have to layer a bunch of clothes under my jacket!
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 135lbs
Bought this for my son who’s growing like a weed. Great jacket especially for the price. Worn in single digit temps with layers and he never complained of being cold. It’s only been used for a week so I can’t speak to durability but it’s been fine thus far. Does what it’s supposed to do on the cheap.