3 Days Only!
Why We Built The Merino Gaiter
The Merino Gaiter is a staple among our herd, whether it’s used to protect the seasoned backcountry skier from icy winds or supply thermal regulation to a thru-hiker who’s braving the shoulder season. We designed this neck tube with a twelve-inch length for generous coverage and so it can be worn in countless configurations—from headband to facemask.
- Neck gaiter is a must for any activity in blustery weather
- Merino wool construction wicks moisture and repels funky odors
- A touch of elastane lets the fabric stretch as you turn your head
- Synthetic secondary fabric is super lightweight and breathable
- Item #SICZ2JC
- 83% merino wool, 12% nylon, 5% elastane
- neck gaiter
- natural property of merino
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.