Why We Built The Merino Blend Calf-Length Baselayer Bottom
This sporty baselayer tight is ready for mad dashes into the snowy mountains. This slim-fitting baselayer slips easily beneath snow pants, and the calf-length cut means there's no need to roll up the cuffs or stuff them inside our ski boots. We blended merino wool and nylon to get the best of both worlds, regulating body temperature and warding off odors while offering durability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Cozy first layer with high-tech materials for all-day adventure
- Calf-length design mates comfortably with ski and snowboard boots
- Merino wool regulates body odor, temperature, and moisture
- Nylon threads add durability and wick away sweat
- Fully functional fly to answer nature's call
- Item #SICZ2GH
- 83% merino wool, 12% nylon, 5% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 4.5oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help