Merino Blend Calf-Length Baselayer Bottom
The Stoic Merino Blend Calf-Length Baselayer Bottom is ready for mad dashes into the snowy mountains. This form-fitting baselayer slips easily beneath your snow pants, and the calf-length cut means you don't have to roll them up when you pull on your ski boots. A blend of merino wool and polyester gives you the benefit of both worlds, regulating your temperature and warding off odors while offering durability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Performance baselayer for skiing and snowboarding
- Merino wool offers breathable warmth that stays fresh
- Polyester adds strength to the fabric, and helps wick moisture
- Calf-length cut is effortlessly compatible with your boots
- Wool ethically sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- Item #SIC00EX
- Q & A
Runs VERY small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium and Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Too small in the thighs. I ordered the medium (have some stoic merino baselayer bottoms from a few years ago in size large which are quite big on me) and couldn't even pull them on (32" waist). As in, they would not pull up past the knees. Sent them back for the Large, which are "roomy" in the waist and STILL too small in the thighs. I give up, great idea and I really wanted these to work but just bad sizing for an athletic product.