Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Merino Blend Baselayer Bottom
Featuring a tough and toasty blend of merino wool and nylon, this baselayer bottom keeps us warm and comfortable through every winter adventure, no matter how we explore. Premium fabrics like merino wool offer temperature management and odor resistance, while nylon provides strength and additional moisture-wicking performance. This baselayer utilizes a cardio-friendly fabric blend for enhanced breathability, making them perfect for backcountry touring, pounding resort laps, or snowshoeing.
- Winter-weather baselayer keeps adventurers warm year-round
- Merino wool blend is tough, odor-regulating, and moisture-wicking
- Slim fit matches body movements and layers comfortably under pants
- Ergonomic stitching at hips provides natural, chafe-free movement
- Full-length silhouette offers warmth for winter hikes and ski trips
- Item #SICZ2GG
- 83% merino wool, 12% nylon, 5% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 4.8oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.