Lightweight 1/4 Zip Baselayer Top
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight baselayer ideal for warmer temperatures
- Synthetic material manages moisture and helps regulate temperature
- 1/4-zip neck allows for some ventilation
- Item #SIC002N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 215lbs
I'm a Stoic diehard since i discovered their stuff about 5-6 years ago. This baselayer is all you could ever ask for. Its warm but breathable, perfect for fighting off the chill under a rain jacket, or wearing overtop a Tshirt on cool morning hikes that you know won't stay cool for long. I just got back from the Italian Dolomites during autumn, and it made the trek with me every day. It conforms enough to fit snug under other layers but not so tight you worry about how much you've been eating lately. I've since ordered the midweight and the baselayer pant counterpart, Stoic stuff is too affordable not to.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this for my step dad for Christmas. He likes that it's light weight and he can layer for winter running.
Great for the Price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
Very comfortable and good quality for the price.