Heavyweight Insulated Parka
With the winds of winter blowing just around the corner, the Storic Heavyweight Insulated Parka deserves a spot hanging by your front door. This toasty parka features a lofty synthetic fill, one that mimics down in its ability to trap your body heat, while still providing reliable insulation if you encounter wet weather. The below hip length and insulated hood offer additional coverage from the cold, with adjustable cuffs and a snow skirt to seal out the chill.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Casual parka for cold winter days around town
- Lofty insulation provides reliable warmth in wet weather
- Adjustable cuffs and snow skirt seal out the chill
- Fixed hood offers protection from the elements
- Standard fit gives you room for layers and unrestricted mobility
- Item #SIC00DZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Xl
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 210lbs
Nice jacket and very warm. Wore it in low 20s and did not feel cold at all, it is very heavy weight. Glove/hat pocket in interior is nice feature. For the price it is a great buy.
Hi is this jacket warmer ? How filling does it have? 100 or more . Would you recommend this jacket for temperatures between 0 to 10 F
I just got this and took it out in 23 degree temp. Kept my completely worm. Not sure of the performance in wind but it is a nice heavy jacket. I would think it would perform in 0 degree temperature with base layer on.
Does this jacket have a 2 way zipper?
Hi Monica, this coat only comes with a one way zipper! Less to fiddle with but not as easy to sit down too!