High fives all around.
From greens and pizza slices to blues and fun-filled days in pint-sized aspen groves, the Stoic Boys' Handplant Printed Ski Jacket is there to keep your ripper cozy and warm. The windproof exterior fends off crispy gusts and errant elements, while the synthetic insulation maintains adaptive warmth in wet conditions, making the Handplant an ideal companion for climates like New England or the Pacific Northwest. The powder skirt helps seal out the snow that's bound to come creeping in when that pizza wedge goes slightly awry. However, should the sun come out to play, the removable hood allows you (or he) to customize his coverage.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A jacket worth high-fiving over come winter
- Durable exterior fends off elements
- Synthetic insulation provides added warmth
- Thumbholes keep jacket secure and protects paws
- Multiple pocket options offer ideal refuge for snacks
- Hood is removable for added convenience
- Item #SIC006L
- Q & A
So far so good
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
I ordered this for my 6 year old nephew and picked up a size 7. It is big on him, but he won't out-grow it this winter.
Need a size chart
We ordered the wrong size because we just had to guess how this jacket fit. It would be very helpful if Stoic created a size chart for kid sizes. I couldn't find a sizing chart anywhere. It seems like a very warm jacket though. We are ordering again in the right size.