Select Style & Size
Groundwork Sleeping Pad
The Groundwork Sleeping Pad comes in three different thicknesses, because if there's one thing we refuse to compromise, it's comfort. Once we've picked the best option for our next trip—the thicker the pad, the better insulated we are against the cold ground—we can rest easy. Padded with a cushy layer of foam, the Groundwork makes a great option for getting away from the world for the weekend, where we can sleep under the stars in comfort.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A reliable sleeping pad for car camping in cold weather
- Durable ripstop fabric defends against wear, tears, and rips
- Foam insert cushions and insulates against the ground
- Quick-release valve offers easy inflation and quick deflation
- Wide welded seams deliver extra durability
- Includes a patch kit in case of mishaps
- Item #SICZ29M
- ripstop, polyurethane foam
- [1.5in] 72 x 20 x 1.5in, [2.5in] 76 x 25 x 2.5in, [3.5in] 76 x 26 x 3.5in
- [1.5in] 4.2, [2.5in] 6, [3.5in] 7.5
- Stuff Sack
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 13, 2020
Comfy & Affordable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 170 lbs
I got the 3.5 and this thing is so comfy and plush, especially for the price. It brings a whole new comfort level to car camping - oversized with plenty of room to stretch out and shift on through the night. I highly recommend!
August 9, 2020
What does the 3.5 weigh?
August 6, 2020
Is there information on the weight of each size?