Nothing stuffy about it.
There's comfort, and then there's the Men's Stoic French Terry Full-Zip Hoodie, which really knows how to relax. After a hard day working for turns in the backcountry, is there a better feeling than pulling on your favorite hoodie, putting your feet up, and cracking open a cold one? A cotton blend offers breathable comfort on the couch or at the ski bar, and raglan sleeves even give you enough room for a game of darts or a round of billiards.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Comfy zip-up hoodie for aprés-ski comfort
- Cotton-poly blend provides wrinkle-free comfort
- Raglan sleeves offer full-time comfort and mobility
- Regular fit make it easy to slip over your favorite shirt
- Item #SIC00BS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 205lbs
Like the fabric on this hoodie, pretty lightweight and comfortable. Sizing is better than the Bellingham Hoodie. Would snag this in another color if we made it.